The Chronicles of.......me

Monday, November 01, 2004

My world

It's kinda lonely in my world nowadays...................No one seems to understand me. The people I expected to sustain me have left me..........especially one of them. I've been her friend when she needed me, I've listened to her when she needed a shoulder to cry on, I had sleepless nights talking to her and when I need her she ignores me. She is the center of her universe and everybody else gravitates somewhere far away from her. I really don't understand this kind of friendship. This "one-side" relationship. She is unhappy-she calls me-I'm there. She is happy-she doesn't even remember me. I tell her I'm unhappy and she keeps talking about her own stuff. And when I complain about this she says I'm nuts. Maybe I am for not ending this "friendship".I guess that's the way life is for some people.
Last week I was so happy. I went to a concert and I had so much fun. I hadn't been to a concert in a long time and it made me feel so good. I rediscovered a band: Voltaj. Perfect! Very optimistic lyrics. Every song makes me feel good, makes me smile and think about the good days........... I was so happy!
Actually I am a very optimistic person............Always...............Just not these days.......Kisses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home