The Chronicles of.......me

Thursday, February 24, 2005

My 1oo things..................

1. I was born on May 22nd 1981.
2. I was born on my father’s birthday.
3. I am a real Gemini.
4. I wish I had an identical twin.
5. I am short, blonde and I have blue eyes.
6. Both my parents have green eyes.
7. 2 of my grandparents had blue eyes.
8. My grandfather is Greek.
9. I am incredibly proud of being Romanian.
10. When I was a kid I used to climb the trees in my grandma’s yard and look in the distance for hours, especially at sunset.
11. When I got scared, I always climbed the walnut tree.
12. I went to school from the 1st to the 12th grade with the same 2 girls.
13. I met my best friend in the 2nd grade. I don’t really remember that moment. She does. We still are best friends.
14. I speak 3 foreign languages: English , Spanish and French.
15. Once I ran away from home. For a few hours :)
16. I almost died 5 years ago in a car accident. The car was completely destroyed.
17. I graduated from college in 2004. I passed my final exams one year later. Sooo lazy.
18. I started my first job in September 2004.
19. Sometimes I have anxiety attacks because of the post-traumatic shock I haven't got over yet.
20. I am allergic to spiders, dust, pollen and fur.
21. But I love animals.
22. Because of my allergies I couldn’t breathe through my nose for a year. I was addicted to nasal-drops.
23. I had a tiny turtle. It died.
24. I am not very ambitious. Unfortunately.
25. I am not a morning person
26. I tend to avoid confrontations.
27. I am diplomatic.
28. I am unsure of myself.
29. I need to show affection to people.
30. I am friendly. Too friendly.
31. I focus too much on others.
32. It is difficult to me to take it easy.
33. I worry too much.
34. I couldn’t live without MUSIC.
35. I love to dance.
36. I like rain, lightening, storms, snow, summer, autumn.
37. I love traveling.
38. I like tulips and roses.Especially yellow ones.
39. I can’t be angry at someone for a long time.
40. I am not very good with numbers.
41. I love to read.
42. I like to study.
43. I love to have fun even more.
44. I am afraid of loneliness.
45. I like to walk bare-footed in the grass.
46. I love going to the park and look at people. Especially children. And handsome men :))
47. I talk to myself out loud. When there’s nobody close by.
48. I can’t sleep if it is too dark in the room.
49. When I am angry I tend to take it out on everyone.
50. Sometimes I am mean without a reason.
51. I don’t stick to the promises I make to myself, but I always keep my promises to others.
52. Caffeine makes me sick.
53. I wear glasses.
54. My eyes hurt because I spend too much time in front of the computer!
55. I am almost an internet-addicted. ALMOST.
56. I like swimming.
57. I believe in God, but I rarely go to church.
58. I am an orthodox.
59. I believe aliens exist.
60. I got my driver’s license 4 years ago.
61. I bumped into a tree the 3rd time I drove alone.
62. I don’t drive anymore, I am afraid to.
63. I rarely wear high heels.
64. I haven’t cut my hair in 5 years.
65. Someday I’d like to have a restaurant.
66. I like raisins and cinnamon.
67. Someday I will write a book.
68. I went to the movies every Sunday for 2 years.
69. I want to have 3 children.
70. Some say I am fun to be with.
71. I daydream.
72. I like waking up at night and realizing I still have a few hours of sleep.
73. At one point I stared to collect postcards.
74. I’d like to be a photographer.
75. I like Garfield and Tweety.
76. I am shy.
77. I don’t’ smoke.
78. I want to get tattooed.
79. I wish I had more courage.
80. I love the mountains more than the sea.
81. For many years I thought I hated my father.
82. I have a seven-year old brother.
83. Sometimes I feel like I don’t fight hard enough for what I want.
84. I hate lipstick marks on glasses or cups.
85. I adjust easily to almost any situation.
86. I can go quickly from one state of mind to another.
87. Close people’s mood influences me.
88. I’d like to have a VW Beetle someday (soon)!
89. My 18th birthday is the best I’ve had so far!
90. Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
91. I love to spend time in bookstores.
92. I love the smell of books, tobacco and coffee.
93. I still care too much about what people say about me.
94. I wish I didn’t.
95. I love taking pictures.
96. I rarely like the way I look in pictures.
97. I love the smell of rain.
98. I have an open mind.
99. I wish I dressed sexier.
100. I wish I knew how to play a musical instrument.

I need a few more things................

Thanks to sweetisu for the ideea.

7 Comments:

  • Great list Niki!

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 3:11 AM  

  • That's a nice list, you put a lot of thought into that!!
    I'm a gemini too!!
    You can tell what a sweetheart you are from your list.
    I enjoyed that,it's a good way to get to know people better. groovy!
    I'm so impressed w/ all of your languages!

    By Blogger Julie, at 2:05 PM  

  • Hi, Niki!

    That list rocks. It inspired me to do one but I'm almost positive I couldn't think of 100 things to say about myself.

    You are very sweet and interesting, talented and brave.

    You're my kind of friend! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 1:27 AM  

  • I love the 100 things lists. Lets you get to know a person...but I am not interesting enough to have 100 things so i skipped , like 12..he he.

    I am a christian un-attender too. I dont think God minds.

    Can I link you, Niki?

    By Blogger kitten, at 7:46 PM  

  • hi Niki,

    59. I believe aliens exist.

    did you ever think that you yourself are from another planet ?

    please read this

    http://www.angeltherapy.com/art_parents/a7_incarnated_parent.html


    angel-A

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 AM  

  • Hola Niki ¿Como estás?.
    me alegro muchísimos que tu madre esté bién.
    Perdona por escribirte en "Spanish" pero hoy tengo la cabeza a punto de estallar. Además he leido que hablas 4 idiomas. Yo hablo Inglés, Francés y Español.
    Por cierto, tiene que ser horrible la experiencia de tener un accidente como el qur tuviste. Gracias a dios que estás bién.....
    Veo que tenemos muchas cosas en común: nos gustan los animales, la música, no nos gustan los números, tenemos los ojos cansados del ordenador (soy informático), no fumamos .....etc (aunque soy libra).

    Me gústaría darte un consejo: si puedes estudiar música, hazlo. Cualquier instrumento. Yo me propuse esa meta y creo que lo he conseguido. No es muy dificil y te da gran satisfacción cuando ves tus progresos.

    ¡Mucha suerte Niki!

    By Blogger Krusty El Payaso, at 10:59 PM  

  • Was a pleasure reading this..really. I now know you a whole lot better!
    Luv u, girl! :*

    Btw.. who is your best friend from 2nd grade? x(

    signed... pysyka

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home