The Chronicles of.......me

Thursday, May 05, 2005

How come?

How come that I fall in love with the wrong guy at the worst moment? Well now....is there a right time?!?!?!?!? Probably not, but I find myself in the same situation I was as a child, at school, when you like a guy, you look at him, but you don't do anything because................well I don't know why!!!!!! Ok, maybe he is not the wrong guy...he is so sweet and funny and he smiles a lot , ok and he is so gooooood looking. I am nuts. But I don't know what is wrong with me lately. I started to act like a child and I can't stop it.
I really do like him.

Spring is in the air, in my heart, in my soul, in my mind and in my body!
Happy spring to all of you!

2 Comments:

  • I don't know what is wrong with any of us lately; just as I don't know why the worst moment is usually the right time. I can't figure out if I'm asking questions of making statements, either!?!? Also, I wandering around panting like a lonesome puppy. Got to finish this love poem!

    Hapy Spring niki!

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 5:09 AM  

  • Infatuation brings out the kid in us. I say just enjoy the ride! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home