The Chronicles of.......me

Saturday, December 11, 2004

STRANGE

I feel strange. Everything around me is so new, but at the same time so old, so deja-vu.
I've been having this feeling for a while now. Yesterday when a colegue of mine entered the room I felt like he stood there and did those things somewhere in the past and I see them again. Strange. I feel like I live again and again some events. And maybe I do. Maybe I have to relive them until I get them right , until I stop doing the same mistake. But where do I go wrong, what is my mistake???
Maybe I should take more chances, maybe I shouldn't be so afraid of getting hurt, of making mistakes...........we all have to make mistakes and learn from them.
I SHOULDN'T BE AFRAID TO TAKE MORE CHANCES!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home