The Chronicles of.......me

Sunday, May 22, 2005

I am a supergirl!

Today is my birthday. At 7:45 PM I will be 24 years old.
My 23rd year was good.
I have rediscovered some friends, I keep discovering things I didn't know that existed in my friends.
I have discovered that people you don't know can make you smile and leave you with that smile on your face and in your soul for a long time.
I have discovered that I can love with such power that every inch of my body aches and that even his presence can inflict me pain, but a pain that I wouldn't give up for anything in the world.
People told me that I don't necesarily have to be loved back and that I definitely have to enjoy this feeling that fills my heart. I am still trying to learn that, but I have started to enoy it.
This last year made me love and appreciate myself more.

Hahahahaha! My mom just came into my room and told that she has just went into labour! Hahahaha! She still has some hours of hard "work"! Sorry mom.

So tonight I am going out with my friends.
Bye!

5 Comments:

  • happy birthday, niki!!!
    thanks for visiting my heart blog.
    you asked about how i found peace?
    it's easy - add 20 years on top of yours ;-). you are so young, niki!!! and beautiful -it's too early to think about peace..
    your heart is full -that matters!
    all good wishes of that your 24th will be full of love and joy!!!

    angel-A
    0;-)

    By Blogger angel-A, at 11:47 PM  

  • Goddess : thank you.

    Gama : Thank you. I haven't been around too much lately. What happened? What is wrong? E-mail me. I guess you'll find my e-mail adress somewhere around here. Hope you are better. Prayers your way.

    Angel-a : thank you. Sometimes I catch a glimpse of peace in my life and then it rapidly goes away. You are right...maybe that's the way it should be at 24. And, yes, I want my 24th to be full of LOVE and health.

    By Blogger niki, at 11:54 PM  

  • Niki, here's wishing you health, love, hapiness, friendship and a peace that comes ceaslessly from within. Have a great 24th birthday (and year)!

    With lots of love,
    Russell

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 3:43 AM  

  • May this be your best year yet and each year only getting better and better. Your post made me cry, it's so wonderful and sweet and honest.
    You are a very special person and very full of love and kindness.
    Thank you for all of your support, care and love, it has helped me more than you will ever know.
    Happy birthday sweet angel!

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:56 PM  

  • Thank you so much!
    I am so touched by your words and wishes. May you have happiness and a good, full of peace life.
    Kisses!

    By Blogger niki, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home