The Chronicles of.......me

Monday, January 24, 2005

HELLO

I am back.Again. I've had so much work to do that I didn't have time to "blog".
I decided to pass my exams in June, so I went back to work. The guys were thrilled, especially my boss. He is a great guy, I have a lot of fun with him.

Everything went perfectly for a week or so. But suddenly one of the guys stopped talking to me. He just ignores me. It's not the first time he's done that, but just like the last time, I don't get why he is acting like that. I've analized my behaviour, what I've said or done, but I can't find anything wrong with me and he won't tell me why he is like that, he insists that nothing is wrong, that is just an impression of mine.
OK!
So I've decided not to take it personally (though I think I should) and not to let it affect me. Last time I was really upset and angry and I couldn't stop thinking about it. So, I won't be angry with him because he is angry with me or whatever, I've passed beyond that.
Actually I can't beleive that it doesn't affect me as much as I thought it would. Sure, I wonder why he is like that , but it doesn't bother me that much.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, Gama!
    I am angry. That idiot is still not talking to me. Today I saw 2 parrots ( You never see parrots in Romania especially standing on a branch in the middle of the winter) and I told him to look at them and he almost screamed at me and told me that he is not interested.
    I really don't get why he is like that!
    Thanks for dropping by Gama!

    By Blogger niki, at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home