The Chronicles of.......me

Friday, January 07, 2005

Studying, studying, studying

Maybe I am one of the few people who likes studying, although my mom wouldn't agree with me(that I like studying). Many people have made fun of me, because at one point in my life I was always studying. But I am a slow learner. I can't memorise something by reading it just once. I catch the main idea, but there is much more to it than just that.
And as always, this time too, I started studying too late for my final exams. I have to write 60 pages within the next 5 days.And have to re-learn what I learned during the last 4 years within the next month. That is soooooooooooooooo nice !!!!!!!
And I really like studying,but not so much in such a short time. I know it is my fault, but I want more time!!!!!!!!
God help me!
I need some more brain :)

1 Comments:

  • Thank you so much, Gama. You are the first one who makes me that offer. What can I say? I will contact you soon to see how we might solve this ..............."brain addition"? :))
    And don't give me that 'my brains are not as good as they used to be', because your poetry proves something else.

    By Blogger niki, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home