The Chronicles of.......me

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Dreams...........

I had this unbelievable strange dream.
I was in a dark place and I noticed a man in a spot of light. It was him, the man I love. And I remember thinking how incredibly sexy he is. And I saw him kissing someone. Surprisingly, I wasn’t that upset or angry, because I couldn’t stop thinking how beautiful and sexy he his. I remember staring at his face and his full lips that I couldn’t get tired of kissing.
And suddenly I noticed that he was kissing a man!!!!!!!!! Imagine that……kissing a man. I was surprised, I couldn’t believe my eyes. And, silly me, I couldn’t stop thinking how sexy he is.
He saw me and stopped kissing that man. He smiled and those beautiful green eyes gave me shivers. I remember feeling that even in my sleep.
I thought that I could compete with a woman, but how could I ever compete with a man?!?
All day long I had a strange feeling and I couldn’t stop thinking of him.
My mom kept asking me what was wrong with me.
Anyway, thank God I got my dreams back!

2 Comments:

  • MISGIUDED FOOL : Random? Random dream? Come on, I saw the man I love kissing another man.It hurt. Or could have. But now that I think about it, I could forgive him for kissing a man. Kissing a woman would be definitely harder to forgive. What if he is gay?????? That would be something! :)) Thank God it was just a dream.

    By Blogger niki, at 11:51 PM  

  • well .. its got somehting to do with u believing men r superior to woman .. wud love to agree being male .. but thats not the case! dreams r quite personal things im suprised uve posted about it! but yeah .. its quite possible a fear u have that u cant do anything at all if the guy u fancy is gay!

    dreams dont tend to be with whose there and whats there ... it tends to be do with the general idea of what happens .. e.g. she saw a guy she liked and he was kissing another guy and she felt hopless to do anything! thats the main point of the dream .. but there cud easily be more deeper points!

    P.S i wont be seeing this page again .. just found it on my travels and thought ur dream was pretty interesting!

    oh and seemingly weird dreams like that r the ones telling u important stuff .. espically the ones u wake up from!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home