The Chronicles of.......me

Sunday, May 29, 2005

no supergirl now!

So I finally had the courage to call him.
On my birthday I took ma girlz out to a bar. Nothing fancy, just me and my best friends in the world. Two of them "plotted" :)) against me and got his phone number. After repeated threats and after all 4 of them formed an alliance against me....I called him and invited him over at my "party". Guess what? He said he would come. Didn't expect that. And he came and brought me flowers and gifts. I didn't expect any gifts either since he hardly knows me and I invited him on such a short notice.
We had a lot of fun. I laughed a lot and he did too. My girlz were perfect. Last year nobody sang "Happy Birthday" to me. But this year he thought they should sing and imagine the way people were looking at us. We had no candles so I decided to blow into the candles that were on the table.
I had so much fun. We took a lot of pictures.
We ordered cakes. And it was fun because although we live in Romania the menu was in English. And "cake" in Romanian sounds very funny. We decided to order " cake", pronounced not in English, but "cake" with a very Romanian sound. We took different cakes and we ended up eating from eachother's plates and mixing the flavours. Pretty good in the end.
We got home late and I couldn't sleep all night.
I saw him the next day at my dance classes. He kept smiling and looking at me. But nothing more.
I got it. It won't be anything more than my birthday party. But I had so much fun and I am thankfull for that.
What I don't get is why he is always looking and smiling at me and talking to me................

I just needed to tell this to someone.....hope it didn't annoy you too much.
The bottom line is that I had fun and that I am still in love but hopeless :)

8 Comments:

  • OH, I definately think it's not 'it', I think there is more, he is just one of those guys that needs dynomite under his rear end. Guys don't do flowers and go to bday parties just to be polite, a holiday dinner means something.
    Keep smiling back and then say , 'when should we go get coffee?"... don't underestimate yourself and your beauty! He is smitten,

    By Blogger Julie, at 4:02 PM  

  • Yeah, what julie said.....

    Hope all is well in Niki land...drop me a line, sweetie!

    By Blogger kitten, at 9:46 PM  

  • I'm still tripping off flowers and gifts. Flowers *and* gifts. Sweet! :)

    Girl, you better go get your man, lol! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 2:56 AM  

  • Hi niki! Some guys are just shy and it makes them really slow starters. Help him get his legs a little and I think you will be surprised how strong they really are. He needs confidence and requires sureness of purpose and a lot of patience but don't just sit and wait for him, go on and enjoy yourself, letting him be a peripheral participant in your life until he is ready to leap into the ring!

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 4:11 AM  

  • Yeah, Russell is right... don't be giving up b/c he is definately interested, he has got a crush on you girlie!

    By Blogger Julie, at 12:57 PM  

  • *knocks*
    Nic, you in there?

    By Blogger kitten, at 4:29 PM  

  • Yoo hoo! Where'd you go? Your fans are waiting! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 12:21 AM  

  • Imagine this: my best friend, one of my best friends and she doesn't tell me about her blog! HA! I am brokenhearted! BUHUHUHUUU!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home