The Chronicles of.......me

Friday, July 01, 2005

GRADUATED!

Finally..................I'VE GRADUATED!
I had the highest mark in English literature in 350 people. Am I good or what?????????????
I am so happy. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my marks.
9,50 in English
7,50 in Spanish ( I don't know what happened here :(( )
10 for my graduation paper.........my paper about Darwin and the Utilitarian movement in the Victorian age was really appreciated!
Finally...............VACATION HERE I COME.Yeah, right! Monday I am going back to work :((

Sorry I didn't have time to write or read your blogs. But I've been so nervous and I felt like I didn't have time for anything. But now I am back!

6 Comments:

  • I missed you so much! I'm so happy for you and not a bit suprised at how brilliant I already knew you ARE!
    Have a lovely summer, hugs and kisses dear one, julie

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:41 PM  

  • Congratulations!!!!!!!!

    I am SOOOO happy for you!!!!

    By Blogger Meadow, at 2:26 AM  

  • CONGRATS!! :D U R so lucky to have me as a frind, U C?! I'm still happy for you, I still write stuff on your blog even if you're ignoring me.. Yesss people! don't let her fool you! She's tiny and evilllll!! :)) AND NO! I'm NOT crazy! Very much..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 PM  

  • No people, I am not ignoring my friend, she is just crazy.
    But I am so lucky to have her as my friend.
    And I am so glad she is here.

    By Blogger niki, at 7:22 PM  

  • You have an amazing grasp of the English language, I would not have known that you weren't from an English-speaking country if you hadn't said so. Blogging will help hone your skills, I wish you all the luck in the world for a great future. And thanks for being my new Neofriend!

    By Blogger Shirley, at 4:15 AM  

  • Thank you so much guys. You can't imagine how happy I am.

    Chiken Little : I have always thought that my English wasn't good enough, so thanx. And..........how did you find out about my neopet? :) The thing is I am just learning to use it and it's kinda hard.

    By Blogger niki, at 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home