The Chronicles of.......me

Saturday, August 20, 2005

I have had some rough weeks. And I am so tired I feel like I am going to fall asleep while I am walking.

About a month ago my mom fell and spained both her ankles. She fell so bad she though she broke both of them. Thank God it wasn't that bad. For a week she didn't get out of bed. She couldn't. Just trying to get on her feet was so painful she cried. So I took her in my room and made her sleep in my bed. My room has air conditioned and it was really hot for about 2 tweeks. I slept on a folding bed and I took care of her. I liked taking care of her, because she has always taken care of me, and it was nice doing something for her insead. I am sorry I had to because I am sorry she fell. Well, it wasn't easy, since she couldn't get out of bed at all for a week. And when she was finally getting better, one day, while trying to get out of bed, she fell again. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how bad she hurt her legs again. Her husband said that in stead of calling a doctor we should call a priest ................................. there are some bad vibes in our house. God forbid! I hope not.

At the office..............well.........another story.........maybe I will tell you some other time.....I ain't in no mood to get angry now.

Tomorrow morning at 6 a.m I am leaving (with mom and everthing) for a 10 days trip around Europe. Actually Italy, Croatia, Austria........stuff like that. I will send you some pictures.

The thing is, I really needed to get some rest, but I guess I am not going to get any of that untill I come back and head for the Romanian mountains one weekend.

Kisses and see you after September the 2nd.

Bye-bye.

1 Comments:

  • Sorry about your mom. :(

    Hope you're enjoying Europe! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home