The Chronicles of.......me

Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Closest Thing to Crazy.....

I haven't been around here in a very long time......I watch.......I read.......but say nothing.
I have so many things to say, to ask, to answer I guess.........
I've been very crazy lately.
I've fallen in love, fallen out of love, in love and out of love again.....but I have felt so alive, and yet today I feel sad.....actually it is a mixture of feelings........missing, loving, fearing, hating. I guess I am just being me.
Actually since I have finished my studies I have discovered many things about me, about life, about the people around ( and that hurt the most). I have discovered that I can talk without thinking about what I am saying and saying dumb things.........like today when I argued with a coworked and I was so tired and dizzy that I could hardly make my point. Thank God he is an idiot!....but I don't wanna talk about this.
I wanna talk about me.....just ME!.............my eyes fill with tears when I think about what I have been through lately. I don't think I have ever grown up as much as I did since May this year. I haven't actually been through bad things, but through things that made me grow up and yet I make mistakes that only a kid would make, I still fear what people that don't matter to me might think about me, I still am afraid that I might annoy those that don't matter and kinda forget about me and the ones that matter the most. Am I making any sense? Sometimes I feel like I am not very good with words, although this is my job.
I have so many things on my mind that sometimes I feel like I am going CRAZY. I think about me, my dad, the woman that made my parents break up ( why in the world would I think about her ????? ), my friends, the ones who were supposed to be my friends, the ones I have fallen in and out of love with, my future, my plans, my hopes and desires............I guess everyone thinks about that :)

My trip to Italy was nice, I could actually say that it was wonderful with a few exceptions....but I won't think about the bad sides, I'll take the GOOD ones....like HIM.Sure he wasn't the most important thing, but he added to the flavor of my trip. His eyes and lips, the fact that he was constantly smiling to me. I am not crazy, nor am I imagining things. But he was always smiling at me and there were moments when he couldn't take his eyes off me. How couldn't I like that? A mature man being interested in me, just a kid trying to grow up. So I had fun and I was......in love I guess. It was only a 12 days trip to Italy but it was enough. Did I want more...........???????

I came back and for two weeks I was like an alien. I didn't answer the phone, I rarely turned on my computer ( me=computer and internet "almost" addicted), I didn't go out, I dreamed alot, I watched the photos from Italy everyday. Italy has a special flavor for me now. I have visited many countries and Greece and France are my favorite, but I guess Italy will always have something special because of someone special. Though Rome and Venice are very impressive. In Rome I felt like at home. Those brown eyes............... Sure I had to go back to work a few days after I came back, but I was still somewhere very far.

I guess after you finish faculty you start your real grown up life. At least this is how I feel. I still feel like a child ( very much), but I am a grown up. I try to remain a child although I am forced to grow up and I don't want to. Why do you have to be serious and smile as rarely as possible, does that make you a grown up? I think not. I like the way I am. Mostly :) Way too naive for my taste, but that's the way I am and people take advantage of me and I let them to, to my own disadvantage. It's late and I have to go to work tomorrow and I don't want to. I miss being a student and having time to walk, see every library and every book. I spent hours and hours in libraries watching books and then making plans what to give up in order to buy I-don't-know-what-book. I miss walking the streets for hours. And now, that I have only the week-ends to do that is not that fun anymore. Not like it was when I was younger. I need a few days for myself.

Boring post..........but my soul is here.........and I am back.........and I am planning not to leave too soon.
Good night!

8 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 PM  

  • Hello,

    I read your blog. I hope you are feeling better by now.

    How about posting some pictures of Italy. I would love to go there.

    Hey you got something backwords in your post. When you worry about what other people think of you, you are thinking about yourself.

    Thanks for the post.

    By Blogger Red Bark, at 12:31 AM  

  • That singing horse thing a while back was the coolist thing I have seen in while. Thanks

    By Blogger Red Bark, at 12:35 AM  

  • Hi niki! Glad to see you back!

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 7:17 PM  

  • So glad you are back sweet dear one!!
    Oh, you have been going to the School of Life as of late, ey?
    oh, the heartbreaks,, they do so hurt don't they?
    If you weren't such a loving, caring person, they wouldn't hurt so badly, so it's what makes you wonderful that always causes pain, but that is the way of life.
    but one day, that is also what will make that Great love, when you find it, so damn Wonderful!!

    And always,, Always, remain childlike inside, always!! Take care sweet one, much love, Julie

    By Blogger Julie, at 8:27 PM  

  • Hi girlie! Wassup!? We live in a messed up world, ey? You live just 2 streets away and we're comunicating through ym and blogs! Cool life we r having, I must admit. Sigh... And more than that: I m talking to u in English! :)) Oh well...

    About Italy being sweeter than any other place... I used to think and feel the same about a country which was so dear to be because of the memories I made there... And I used to dream about going back because in a way I felt that meeting him again would be possible. And that we will live the magic again... But unfortunately life isn't a Hollywood movie: i never went back and deep inside I always knew that when we said good bye it was meant to be forever. That doesn't mean the memory of it isn't sweet... I guess we must learn how to treasure the moment, you know? A dear friend of mine use to say that at the end it all comes to this: making good memories. And I think he's right.

    I've done a LOT of thinking lately - as I always do - and realised that the most beautiful moments in my life were ruined because at the moment I were preocupied with silly stuff... Instead of enjoying it I was questioning it. I think you remember... one year ago I was telling you how happy I was, but scared because I knew it was going to end. Because I knew me and happiness don't get along. Big mistake: instead of screw fear, it screw me around. And now, I'd want to go back to live it at maximum intensity. Big mistake again: past is past.. instead of thinking of what I should've done THEN, I could do something NOW. And THIS my fried, is my biggest fear of all: meeting the end without never having lived, because THIS... what's happening to us now.. it's not living. Life doesn't consist pain and tears... and I look around me and I see people who are happy or at least ..they seem happy! Or better than me... So I'm wondering: what's so fundamentally wrong with me? Why the hell can't I or U be happy?!

    I'm not even trying to make a point.. I just let it all out. It's 6:30 AM and I feel so friggin' lonely... I don't want you to post this comment on your blog... I think. I mean.. I just want you to know that I think of you and even if I screw things up sometimes... I still love you.

    Take care of you and don't mind your retarded colleagues. He's not worth the pain..And Xcuse the typos and all.. Hugs :*

    By Blogger pysyka, at 6:29 AM  

  • Hello people. I am so glad you haven't forgot about me......I went away for a while and seeing that u still check my blog makes me feel so good. I really missed you.

    And it's true, we are growing up my dear friend. And I can see now that it hurts. I wish it wouldn't and I wish we wouldn't be afraid of living. I think that's what's wrong with us. I know that is what is wrong with me. Sometimes I refuse some things because I am afraid........afraid of what?? Oh, that would be a very long answer....but I know I am missing some wonderful things because of that. Maybe we shouldn't be so scared and try to do something new, or something that would bring some little change into our life. Baby steps. Maybe we should go out more, talk to eachother more, see eachother more often.....and stop complaining about the bad things in our life. FOCUS ON THE GOOD THINGS! Luv ya back, u know I do.

    By Blogger niki, at 7:16 PM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home