The Chronicles of.......me

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you..........

Almost one year ago I was singing " I'm a loser baby, so why don't you.........." on the corridor of my university while one of my collegues was staring at me in agony. God, I had so much fun!

We were waiting in front of the class. We had arrived there the first, but we didn't feel like going in. We had studied, but we entered the last to pass the exam. I know that we were all feeling the same thing. It was our last exam. We were all feeling it. My"gang", my friends, people I have shared 4 years of my life with. I felt like grabing them and holding them in my arms. And we were all sitting on the floor, laughing, telling jokes, sharing chips, singing. I kept singing that song and at one point I appologised to my friend and told him that I wasn't gonna stop, because I was having way too much fun. I could see that I was annoying him, but he didn't sat up from that spot. He said: "Oh,don't worry, you are not that bad and I am so tired. You keep me awake. You're like......adrenaline shots right now!" We laughed so hard.

As I said we were the last to enter the class. When the teacher saw us she started laughing and said that she was sure that we made all that noise. Of course, who else? It was fun. The exam was fun, because the teacher knew us all and didn't ask us too many things. I didn't want to leave. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it.

There were moments when we were all silent and we were looking at each other like we knew what there was going on in our mind and soul but we didn't even need to say a word about it. Then we stared to laugh and make fun about everything and everyone.

I miss them. I miss those moments. It was so much fun.

2 Comments:

  • The University days were some of the happiest in my life. I could've studied forever and still do, although on my own, of course. Now I find myself teaching, often. The view is interesting from that side as well. Reading your post brought me joy and sadness and a lot of great wishes for you to have a great life!

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 2:32 AM  

  • What a great story! Man, those moments are the music of our lives. (No pun intended... tee hee)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home