The Chronicles of.......me

Saturday, March 19, 2005

And it is not the first time she's done that. And it really annoys me. I should have learned by now. But no, I still think that people change. Maybe they do, but not people like her!!!

Yesterday a friend of mine said that she wants to see "Closer" and asked if she could come over to my place to see it. I was thrilled. So I said that she could come in the afternoon. We agreed that she would call me when she wakes up. I was thinking to take my cousin out to the cinema and something to eat, but decided that I should better stay home with my friend. Guess what? Around 4 in the afternoon she called to tell me that she had just woke up and that she wouldn't come. I got so angy! And I reminded her that she asked me to come over. Yeah, "but it is too late now."

Sometimes I am so angry with myself. I knew she wouldn't come. It is not the first time she says she will come and she doesn't. I should have known better. Damn, I am so angry. I should have done what I wanted to do in the first place.

3 Comments:

  • People can be just downright RUDE. I am a stickler for etiquette and manners...and something like that would piss me off too!

    How are you my friend? Staying warm???

    By Blogger kitten, at 6:10 PM  

  • I'm sorry, that is so disappointing. Next time say you have plans for sure. Most of my friends and I have an agreement that if we make plans and really don't feel like going later, we can say that, but we don't do that very often, we just want each other to feel comfortable to not feel obligated and go if they don't want to.

    By Blogger Julie, at 9:45 PM  

  • Man, that totally sucks. Well, since this is a pattern for her, next time you'll make the wise choice.

    By Blogger Meadow, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home