The Chronicles of.......me

Monday, March 07, 2005

K R U S T Y

Hombre no se lo que esta pasando , pero yo no puedo ver tu blog, desde hace 2 o 3 semanas. Y como no tengo tu e-mail no pude avisarte. No se que paso. Manana voy a intentar a verlo desde otra computadora.
Ahora estoy escuchando a David Bisbal con "Esta ausencia" . Que cancion! Me muero!

Sorry! I've been having a problem lately. I can't log on to this site I mean, I log on but nothing appears. No posts, no pictures, no nothing. Could you please check it out and tell me if you have the same problem?
Thanks.

krusty

1 Comments:

  • Hello Niki....... how are you?
    Do you have still troubles with my blog? The computing "moves by misterious ways"....(U2).

    And the Muceniki? Did you eat it? In Spain at the "Semana Santa" (21-monday to 27 sunday) we have a typical food called "torrijas" Do you know it? It's bread with milk. The bread must be "dived" into the milk, and when the bread is "dip".. we coat it in eggs. After we fry it in olive oil.... Very sweeeeetttt!!!!!.

    Remarks: How do you write the spanish so well? Have you visit Spain?

    Kisses Niki...

    By Blogger Krusty El Payaso, at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home