The Chronicles of.......me

Friday, March 11, 2005

Dear week-end.....welcome!

So........I think we've finally had the snow of the lambs. And it was beautiful!!! Ok, we've been having this snow for the last 3 days. 2 days ago when it started to snow we were sure it was the last snow. Yesterday morning it trully looked like the snow of the lambs : big, fluffy snowflakes that were falling and setteling slowly on the ground. I hadn't seen snowflakes that big in years. Then it stopped. I was a bit upset because it was nice. But yesterday around 6 pm it started snowing really bad. Within an hour the snow was ankle-high.
I was talking over the internet with a friend of mine and we decided to go out. And it was snowing like in the middle of the winter, the wind was blowing and I could barely see in front of me. I got dressed and went outside. It wasn't cold at all. By the time I arrived at the corner of the street my jeans were wet up to my knees. Of cours I didn't realize that and I had no idea why I felt so cold until my friend told me.
We walked for about one hour and a half. Of course we were the only lunatics who were taking a walk at that time on that weather. But had so much fun. I laughed so hard my face was hurting.
My hat was wet, my jeans, my jacket were wet.............hihi............the sleeves of my jacket were frozen. Honestly!!!
When I got home the skin on my legs was aching and for about one hour I felt like cold was coming out of it.
But I had fun.
And it really was the snow of the lambs, because by Sunday there will be 12 degrees Celsius.
Springtime is here.

3 Comments:

  • Hi sweetie!
    Yeah , Blogger is a jerk ..to put it nicely.
    Sheesh. Its snowing here too...again!...I am kind of sick of it though...no matter how pretty it is..enough is enough! I wanted to thank you for the prayer...very nice, I appreciatted it. YTour the best.
    Have a great weekend and stay WARM!

    By Blogger kitten, at 5:14 PM  

  • That sounds great. Hey, if I take a trip to Romania, will you show me around?

    By Blogger Meadow, at 6:05 PM  

  • Renee : of course, I'd love to. When you decide to come to Romania just tell me and I'll wait for you at the airport. It would be so nice. I am a very good guide!

    By Blogger niki, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home