The Chronicles of.......me

Friday, April 08, 2005

My dancing lessons

So, I am taking dancing lessons since next Monday. I am so happy about it. Imagine that I’ve been thinking about this since I was in high school and I was planning it with my friends. And finally, after all these years we have decided to go. My best friend called me one day and told me that she found a dancing school next to my house ( it is so close to my house and I’ve never seen it ) and that the classes are starting on Monday. I don’t even know what kind of dancing, but I imagine it is Latino. I can hardly wait!!!
I am so happy!
I love to dance, it always puts me in a good mood and a little exercise wouldn’t hurt since for the last 7 months I’ve been doing a desk-job. Yuk! I am beginning to get tired of it.
But back to my dancing classes. I am a good dancer; I know that, the thing is, I am not good when it comes to dancing in pair, when it comes to dancing with someone. Nowadays dancing in pair is not what it used to be. Everybody dances as they feel even if it is called dancing in pair. But from time to time you meet a guy that really knows how to dance with a woman. So maybe I am going to learn how to do that.

3 Comments:

  • Dancing together is really a great pleasure. Hope you have a great experience in your dance class and, like you say, maybe that will open the door to a great new experience with someone who really knows how to dance with you! Of course, enjoy! Looking forward to hear more about it.

    By Blogger Russell Ragsdale, at 5:51 PM  

  • Sounds like great fun! Enjoy! :)

    By Blogger Meadow, at 6:07 PM  

  • That sounds like fun. I have always had a secret desire to learn Ballroom Dancing...Im a geek..yup.

    By Blogger kitten, at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home