The Chronicles of.......me

Saturday, April 02, 2005

These days I am just feeling sorry for myself.

I've had two awful weeks. Everything is going from bad to worse and everybody annoys me. I am constantly tired and I don't feel like doing anyhting. And the weather keeps getting colder and colder. I usually don't have a problem with that, but now I am just not in the mood.
I guess there is something in the air. I've been talking to my friends daily on yahoo messenger and they are also feeling bad. A friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend, another one is suspecting hers is cheating on her, the other one thinks she is too fat, to ugly,too.... and thay are all on a diet. And I lost so much weight that none of my clothes fit me anymore, I look like a toothpick wearing a bag. And of course I can't complain about been way too thin since they are all on a diet.

But I am very much aware that things aren't that bad. I bought a digital foto camera and I am thrilled about it. And since I must be going crazy because I am so depressed, yesterday (after cashing my salary of course) I left early from work and took my cousin shopping. First we went to my faculty to check how things were going with my final exams, then we met with my friends over at Pizza Hut for lunch and then............shopping. And please don't imagine that I bought something useful. Oh no,no,no! Well except a pair of slippers and mascara. I bought notebooks with coloured pages, pencils, all sorts of stickers. I am telling you........I am going crazy!!! I kinda felt like a kid searching though notebooks trying to find the one I liked best, diggind for pencils, laughing and fighting with my 15year old cousin over the stickers we found. I had a good day!

2 Comments:

  • Once spring arrives, I bet you feel so much better. I think when it's close, but not yet here, we have such longing for it. There is a good post at www.cherokeesagewoman.blogspot.com that is uplifting.
    I hope you feel better and back to your perky self soon.
    It's fun to go out w/ the gals and go shopping - it's a good way to nurture yourself, also taking a hot bath, giving yourself a pedicure and a manicure, lighting some candles and reading some good poetry...
    sending you lots of bright sunshine and love to you!

    By Blogger Julie, at 2:50 PM  

  • I agree with Julie... Spring will make things a lot better - warmer and brighter and shinier. The end of winter always seems just a little too dreary to me.

    How were your finals?

    By Blogger Wray Davis, at 6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home